Ottobock Consulting Services
The Solution for Your Reimbursement Needs!
As a healthcare provider, the focus should be on patient care, not the complexities of Medicare documentation requirements. Let Ottobock Reimbursement Services take some of the pressure off…
Ottobock Consulting Services is here for you. Our dedicated staff of reimbursement professionals has over 50 years of reimbursement experience collectively, in the fields of Orthotics, Prosthetics, DME, and physician practice. Since 1958, Ottobock has been the U.S. leader, providing cutting-edge orthotics and prosthetics to the O&P industry, and serving them with education, clinical support and reimbursement tools, including our innovative Reimbursement Guides. Now with changing times in reimbursement, Ottobock is taking our service to the next level by providing Advanced Reimbursement Assistance to support you when billing for our products.
Advanced Reimbursement Assistance options include:
- Documentation Review (prior to pre-authorization or when you anticipate an audit)
- Denial & Appeal Preparation
If you are ready to start using our Advanced Reimbursement Assistance... just take a few minutes and complete this form. If you would prefer, print the form and send it by fax at 800 230 3962, email reimbursement911@ or contact our reimbursement department at 800 328 4058. ottobock.com
We will contact you to give you an estimate for the services you need or help you decide which services are best for you and your situation.
Work with our HealthCare Services division to ensure successful reimbursement for your patients and your business. We have helped clients navigate the complex world of audits, medical reviews and appeals related to Medicare, Medicaid and third party payers.
For your audit and appeal needs, we offer three consulting packages:
1. Documentation Review
- Consultation on coverage criteria - know what you're up against.
- Comprehensive review of your patient records including the referring physician notes - do you have what you need to be successful?
- Analyze documentation and prepare a Clinical Summary - this is extremely valuable for ensuring that you are complaint with the required standard.
- Evaluation and review of each claim for proper coding ICD9s and HCPCs - are you billing the correct codes & does your medical record support the billing?
2. Audit Preparation
- Help getting your records audit ready
- Prepare audit response letter with medical record attachment
3. Appeal Preparation (in addition to the documentation review)
- Comprehensive review of Explanation of Benefits (EOB), denial letter, coverage criteria and patient plan information
- Prepare appeal letter with medical record attachment
Telephone: 800 328 4058 (ask for reimbursement).
Fax: 800 230 3962
Start using our Advanced Reimbursement Assistance
If you are ready to start using our Advanced Reimbursement Assistance...just take a few minutes and complete this form. If you would prefer, print the form and send it by fax at 800 230 3962, email reimbursement911@ or contact our reimbursement department at 800 328 4058. ottobock.com
- Advanced Reimbursement Services 1.12 MB | PDF