Liners in the Uneo range
Even pressure redistribution and dampening padding for sensitive residual limbs
The liner has to fit the residual limb in order to be comfortable to wear. But what if the residual limb is sensitive, bony or scarred? Then a liner from the extensive Uneo product range is a good choice for a lower leg fitting.
The soft, yielding material provides "fluid" envelopment of the residual limb. Pressure is effectively redistributed within the prosthetic socket, which offers great advantages in combination with vacuum systems as well. In addition, impacts are effectively dampened while walking thanks to the padding. The liner is comfortable for the user to wear and pressure points are avoided.
Uneo Unique – soft padding, individually adapted
The Uneo Unique is adapted exactly to the personal residual limb shape and is individually fabricated.
- The Uneo Unique can be combined with the valve or the Harmony system.
6Y520/6Y522 Uneo Pure – soft padding, transparent for quick checking
With the transparent Uneo Pure lower leg liner, the fit and skin condition can be checked in seconds. The silky smooth exterior is easy to clean, dries quickly and makes it easy to put on and take off without donning spray.
- The 6Y520 Uneo (TT) can be combined with the valve or the Harmony system.
- The 6Y522 Uneo (TT) can be combined with the valve or the Harmony system.
6Y522 / 6Y523 Uneo Skinguard – soft padding, antibacterial to prevent odours
Comfortable and hygienic: The Uneo Skinguard lower leg liner contains an antibacterial additive that reduces the growth of odour-forming bacteria by 99.9 per cent. This also improves the liner's durability. The natural skin flora remains intact.
- The 6Y522=*-G Uneo (TT) can be combined with the valve or the Harmony system.
- The 6Y523=*-G Uneo (TT) can be combined with the valve.
6Y510 Uneo Flex – soft padding, great freedom of movement
Makes every step a bit easier: The yielding Uneo Flex is pre-flexed in the knee area. This fit makes it easier to bend the knee and prevents bunching of excess material in the hollow of the knee.
- The 6Y510 Uneo (TT) can be combined with the valve or the Harmony system.
- The 6Y510=-5/-9 Uneo (TT) can be combined with the valve.
6Y512 Uneo 3D – soft padding, anatomical shape for improved comfort
A clever fit for maximum comfort: The Uneo 3D is precisely adapted to the anatomy of the residual limb. Sensitive areas such as the edge of the shin and head of the fibula are protected by greater wall thicknesses. Reduced wall thicknesses at the rear on the other hand improve knee mobility.
- The 6Y512 Uneo (TT) can be combined with the valve or the Harmony system.
6Y512 Uneo Fresh – soft padding, discreet fresh fragrance
A scent that lasts for the liner’s entire wearing time is integrated into the material of the Uneo Fresh. The special geometry with in part greater and in part reduced wall thicknesses – according to the anatomy in the respective areas of the residual limb – protects sensitive areas and increases knee mobility.
- The 6Y512=*-P Uneo can be combined with the valve or the Harmony system.